- Flock Health Planning and Disease control programs
- Advice on Hatchery management
- Full range of medicines and supplements available on site farm staff.
- Regular field visits with advice on vaccination and hygiene auditing
- Production advice including the setting and gaining performance targets
- Close working relationship with Pharmaceutical and other businesses allowing access to cutting edge research and technical back-up
- Exportation certification of Poultry products, eggs and birds
- Post Mortem examinations & Laboratory services
- Lantra Approved Training programmes for poultry
- 24/7 365 day emergency cover in the event of sickness or problems with aflock with an experienced poultry vet on hand at all times.
- NIPHAS Inspections and advisory services
Telephone: (028) 877 29671
(028) 877 52299